Wednesday 25 August 2010

Reading week

Today (well, yesterday, it's actually tomorrow now), I had a very nice time sitting on a train reading (book, magazine, newspaper, in that order) & doing some listening. I will write about some of my recent listening in another post.

In between journeys I met up with some very pleasant gentlemen in Reading. I was hoping to meet Tiny & Keyop, especially Princess.. even 7zark7, but alas no, they weren't there. The very fine fellows have asked me to do some work with them. At the  moment it will be a week a month, but it's exactly what I want to be doing. I know that not everyone who reads this will share my views, but I see this as an answer to prayer, and I feel very blessed by the day, the attitudes of the chaps, and that very nice lunch they took me for. Oh and the chance to fiddle about with some fantastic and rare old gear :-)

Tomorrow (today - see above) I meet with my local Job Centre. They will, no doubt, ask what I will be doing the other three weeks of a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment